Are you ready for #CLLHZ21? The final countdown has begun!
We are only a few days away from the 4th CLL Horizons conference – Learn. Share. Grow. which is running from 5-7 November in a fully virtual format. We can´t wait to welcome you all at this year´s conference!
The final conference agenda is now available! Check it out!
We are still accepting registrations! If you have not registered yet, please do so using the following registration link!
STAY TUNED and
- check out the final conference agenda with its many renowned speakers – without a doubt their expertise and knowledge will make this an unparalleled experience!
- have a look at the newly added Advocacy Symposium on “Shared Decision Making: Let’s agree what we mean!” at the end of DAY 1 (Friday 5 November).
- you can still submit your poster on any general CLL advocacy support activity of your choice – the top-3 posters will be awareded a prize!
- you can also still submit your group´s activities, materials and projects for your exhibition page in our exhibition area on the conference platform.
- increase your ranking in the leaderboard by showing engagement – there are prizes to be won!
- let yourself surprise with some light-hearted entertainment at the end of DAY 2 (Saturday 6 November) and enjoy a one of a kind interactive magic show!
We can´t wait to see you at CLL Horizons 2021 – Learn. Share. Grow.
Want to learn more? Please visit our conference page.