A.L.M.A. Asociación Leucemia Mieloide Argentina
Scope of organisation
ALMA is a patient organization legally constituted in 2006, we are made up of patients and families.
MISION: Provide emotional and practical support to patients with leukemia and other blood diseases not supported by other patient organizations.
VISION: To be the reference patient support organization, providing quality work, meeting the needs of our beneficiaries, the patients.
To fulfil our mission, we develop different programs that meet the needs of patients.
Support services offered and available resources
Information on COVID-19
Services for HCP
- Healthcare professional education
Patient support services
- Buddy schemes (1:1 support)
- Directory of local / national support groups
- Local support groups
- Online group / chat or forum
- Patient meetings
- Telephone support / support helpline
- Welfare / financial support
- Clinical Trials directory
- CLL news and conference coverage
- Online leaflets & booklets
- Printed leaflets & booklets