Scope of organisation
Imagine a world where you can tap into the health experiences of millions of people – and translate these into an action plan with the support of peers and patient organisations.
Our social network is made up of over 1.5 million members and 315 public communities, covering more than 250 conditions. Providing information, support and tools that have been shown to improve health outcomes.
Over 300 patient organizations support these communities. The peer support members find in these communities is also complemented with expert-written information on eLearning programs.
Advancing patient care with research
Since October 2020, HealthUnlocked has been part of a larger organization, CorEvitas family, working within their patient experience unit. CorEvitas brings 20 years of experience in specialized patient registries and curated data sources, building on our strengths in comparative effectiveness research and drug safety studies.
Offering a systematic, evidence-based process for companies to engage the patient at every stage of the pharmaceutical project lifecycle: from clinical trial design through post-approval activities and research.
Support services offered and available resources
Information on COVID-19
- COVID-19 information hub
Services for HCP
- Healthcare professional education
Patient support services
- Buddy schemes (1:1 support)
- Directory of local / national support groups
- Local support groups
- Online group / chat or forum
- Patient meetings
- Telephone support / support helpline
- Welfare / financial support
Education services / Capacity building
- Educational events
- Publications and presentations at relevant blood cancer meetings
Digital Tools & Resources
- Website pages
- Clinical Trials directory
- CLL news and conference coverage
- Online leaflets & booklets
- Printed leaflets & booklets
Campaigning and Advocacy
- Advisory statements and position papers
- Awareness campaigns
- Health Technology Appraisals (HTA)
- Input in writing and/or in person to government and regulatory organizations
- Fundraising resources
- Personal Advocacy
- Surveys of the community served