Hellenic Group of Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Greece)
Scope of organisation
The association “Greek Group of Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia” was founded in January 2017 based in Thessaloniki by patients in Northern Greece.
It is a non-profit association with the main source coming from the annual subscription of its members, from donations of natural or legal persons and from receipts from various events and activities of the Association.
The association for the achievement of its work, is supported by reputable scientists of the medical field who help in valid and documented information about Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, as well as in the psychological support of patients and relatives.
Support services offered and available resources
Information on COVID-19
Services for HCP
- Healthcare professional education
Patient support services
Education services / Capacity building
- Educational events
- Publications and presentations at relevant blood cancer meetings
Digital Tools & Resources
- Website pages
Campaigning and Advocacy
- Advisory statements and position papers
- Awareness campaigns
- Health Technology Appraisals (HTA)
- Input in writing and/or in person to government and regulatory organizations
- Fundraising resources
- Personal Advocacy
- Surveys of the community served