Macmillan Cancer Support (UK)
Scope of organisation
CANCER support organisation (non-CLL specific)
Macmillan Cancer Support will do whatever it takes to give you the answers to your questions about CLL or its treatment:
- Contact our information specialists and nurses to ask your questions on 0808 808 00 00 (UK only), web chat or email.
- Visit our website, which has lots of information about CLL; you can also complete an online personal guide and sign up to regular, tailored emails from diagnosis.
- Get information from other people with CLL through our Online Community.
- Visit your local Information and Support Centre to speak to someone in person and pick up leaflets.
Support services offered and available resources
Patient support services
Education services / Capacity building
- Educational events
- Publications and presentations at relevant blood cancer meetings