Less than two weeks to go: CLL Horizons 2021 is just around the corner!
The 4th CLL Horizons conference – Learn. Share. Grow. is less than 2 weeks away! This year´s conference is running from 5-7 November in a fully virtual format.
STAY TUNED and
- check out the updated conference agenda with its many renowned speakers – without a doubt their expertise and knowledge will make this an unparalleled experience!
- submit your poster on any general CLL advocacy support activity of your choice – the top-3 posters will be awareded a prize!
- submit your abstract on a best practice example around “The impact of the pandemic on Patient Organisations – best practice examples of transforming challenges into opportunities”
- make yourself visible and showcase your group´s activities, materials and projects in our exhibition area
- increase your ranking in the leaderboard by showing engagement – there are prizes to be won!
- let yourself surprise with some light-hearted entertainment at the end of DAY 2 (Saturday 6 November) and enjoy a one of a kind interactive magic show!
If you have not registered yet, this is your last chance to register through our registration platform. The registration platform is still open until 27 October!
We can´t wait to see you at CLL Horizons 2021 – Learn. Share. Grow.
Want to learn more? Please visit our conference page.