Last chance to register for CLL Horizons 2021 (#CLLHZ21)!
Only one week to go for the 4th CLL Horizons conference – Learn. Share. Grow. CLLHZ is running from 5-7 November in a fully virtual format. We can´t wait to welcome you all at this year´s conference!
If you have not registered yet, please do so using the following registration link:
STAY TUNED and
- check out the updated conference agenda with its many renowned speakers – without a doubt their expertise and knowledge will make this an unparalleled experience!
- submit your poster on any general CLL advocacy support activity of your choice – the top-3 posters will be awareded a prize!
- submit your abstract on a best practice example around “The impact of the pandemic on Patient Organisations – best practice examples of transforming challenges into opportunities”
- make yourself visible and showcase your group´s activities, materials and projects in our exhibition area
- increase your ranking in the leaderboard by showing engagement – there are prizes to be won!
- let yourself surprise with some light-hearted entertainment at the end of DAY 2 (Saturday 6 November) and enjoy a one of a kind interactive magic show!
We can´t wait to see you at CLL Horizons 2021 – Learn. Share. Grow.
Want to learn more? Please visit our conference page.