CFP «DROP OF BLOOD» (Ukraine)
Purpose of the Foundation:
• facilitate access of every person suffering from CLL, the most advanced treatment options and rehabilitation;
• promote psychological support of people with CLL and their families;
• promoting quality of diagnosis and treatment of people with CLL;
• attract the attention of state authorities and local governments and the public to the problems of oncology in Ukraine.
We have experience in:
1. Conducting SCHOOLS OF PATIENTS for patients with CLL.
2. Conducting a survey of patients with CLL.
3. Advocacy for the rights of access of patients with CLL to modern treatment of CLL.
CFP «DROP OF BLOOD» currently represents 1000 members or patients with CLL (information as of October 2020).
Click here to visit the website.
Back to members