CLL Horizons 2018 Conference
The second international conference for CLL Patient Advocates will take place 31 August to 2 September, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic. More information will be available soon.
please click here.
The CLLAN Mission is to enhance CLL patient care and improve outcomes by collaboratively:
- Acting as an international collective representative of CLL patient groups, interacting with healthcare funding, treatment approval, and treatment research organisations to improve access to novel treatments globally.
- Developing tools to empower patients to become advocates to influence policy makers and participate in health technology assessments, research and clinical trial development.
- Sharing best practices and resources between patient groups through annual meetings, education and a network website to improve CLL knowledge and awareness.
- Ensuring every patient has access to quality resources and support by engaging existing patient organisations to become network members and provide guidance on patient organisation development in countries currently under-supported.
The CLL Advocates Network’s immediate goals include:
- Connecting across the globe with:
– CLL patient groups
– CLL patient advocates
– Patient organisations supporting blood cancer patients including CLL.
- Hosting the first CLL ‘Horizons’ conference in Belgrade, Serbia, from 11th – 13th November 2016