Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and CLL patients
CLL Advocates Network is closely monitoring the strategies being implemented in various countries to manage the COVID-19 virus and collecting relevant information for people living with CLL during the ongoing pandemic.
Check for upcoming and recent webinars & recordings.
View our COVID-19 and CLL patients Statement (last updated: 10 April 2020).
- Improve CLL patient outcomes as a global network of CLL patient advocates.
- The guiding principles of the CLLAN:
– Act as an international collective representative of CLL patient advocates
– Develop tools to empower advocates to support their local CLL communities
– Share best practices
– Advocate for better care and access
– Aid in the development of CLL specific support in all countries
Please note that Individual support to patients and their loved ones remains in the scope of the national or regional advocacy associations and advocates.
© 2020 – CLL Advocates Network
Website handcrafted by Lawrence Mouawad