SAVE THE DATES – September 19th, 20th & 21st
JOIN US AT CLL HORIZONS 2019!
We are looking forward to our 3rd International CLL Horizons conference.
The CLL Horizons conference is a unique opportunity for patient advocates and patient organisation representatives supporting CLL patients to:
- Learn about the disease, treatments and latest research from leading doctors;
- Hear from fellow advocates on key topics, including awareness, education and drug access;
- Meet and network with others doing similar work, giving them the opportunity to discuss issues facing CLL patients.
Attendees will gain important knowledge that will help them improve their support of CLL patients in their communities.
The CLLAN Mission is to enhance CLL patient care and improve outcomes by collaboratively:
- Acting as an international collective representative of CLL patient groups, interacting with healthcare funding, treatment approval, and treatment research organisations to improve access to novel treatments globally.
- Developing tools to empower patients to become advocates to influence policy makers and participate in health technology assessments, research and clinical trial development.
- Sharing best practices and resources between patient groups through annual meetings, education and a network website to improve CLL knowledge and awareness.
- Ensuring every patient has access to quality resources and support by engaging existing patient organisations to become network members and provide guidance on patient organisation development in countries currently under-supported.
The CLL Advocates Network’s immediate goals include:
- Connecting across the globe with:
– CLL patient groups
– CLL patient advocates
– Patient organisations supporting blood cancer patients including CLL.
- Hosting the first CLL ‘Horizons’ conference in Belgrade, Serbia, from 11th – 13th November 2016
© 2019 – CLL Advocates Network
Website handcrafted by Lawrence Mouawad